Friday, August 3, 2012

Hair Bun Covers

They're back! Do you know any little girlies who have ballet or dance classes coming up? Why not try out one of these neat hair bun covers? They are made with nylon thread and "Ouchless" hair bands. The nylon thread gives them a little bit of a shiny look. They are also at least 2-3 dollars cheaper than the ones I've seen in dance supply stores! :) Yep, I'm all about a great deal! LOL
Check them out....New colors coming SOON!!


https://www.etsy.com/listing/106003495/hair-bun-cover

1 comment:

  1. I like the hair bun covers. My daughter and I used to wear them to keep our buns in place. Miss J. mentioned they are pretty as well. We have been battling the flu in our home so we too have been gone. Esther (Miss J.) is still under the weather. Glad you are back, God be with you.
    Mrs. J. (Eileen)

    ReplyDelete