Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Birthstone Baby Blanket #1

Here it is!
My first baby blanket in my new line of baby blankets.
I'm calling them Birthstone Baby Blankets. This one is April's - crystal - white with a bit of sparkle.
My aim with these is to have one for each month - obviously :) - and keep them quite affordable. Baby blankets are such a fun gift to give and crocheted baby blankets are my favorite to have. I love this pattern! So lacy and pretty and yet quite....usable! My favorite thing about crocheted baby blankets are the many spaces available - less risk of suffocating with all the available air space. :)
So, if you need a gift for an April baby or you just like this color, check it out!
The next color will be available soon! But, as always, if you have a particular color you'd like that I don't have listed yet, please, just send me a message. I'd love to work with you to get the one you'd like!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/106267566/birthstone-baby-blankets

No comments:

Post a Comment