Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wool Gathering Wednesday

Hello Blog Land!!
Here I am trying to get back to my blog. Whew! What a crazy first 3 months of the year we had around here...as I am sure many of you also have had. I am looking forward to slowing down with crazy happenings around here for a bit. We found - so far - that my daughter is hypoglycemic and are working on getting her levels back to where they should be. She is still having some tummy problems and will go in for another test this weekend.
My mom is improving, slowly but surely. I am so thankful for that as well as for the chance I have to go help out for a few days. Here I come CO! That will be quite a change from our 80+ degrees back to snow and cold! Maybe I'll get some crocheting done while mom and I sit inside, warm and cozy, and visit! :)
I am working on some more American Girl size doll clothes....Spring colors! Oh yes, and an extra dress as my daughter's favorite sold - so must make her another. :) Otherwise, I am working away on an order for a bunch of my little heart bookmarks!
Makes me so happy that someone wants them! :) I think they are too cute and great bookmarks....but then I read quite a lot, too. I'm the crazy type that has at least four books going at one time, plus a stack of whatever magazine I've picked up! Lately the magazines are all about planting and gardening with the occasional crochet magazine I just couldn't pass up! Always looking for new patterns to try out. I really want to try Filet Crochet this summer. Besides it being beautiful it is also made with thread and so will not be so hot to work with when the temps go up around here. Yay! 
Well, all for today, dear friends! I do sincerely hope I haven't lost you all! Have a nice Wednesday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment