Friday, March 25, 2011

Fun Friday

So, what am I working on today? Well, I am working on getting together enough projects for a two hour crochet class today. I teach a class to 3 young girls once a week but we missed a week or two so, for fun, we are doing a couple two hour classes to make it up. They thought the one hour class went by pretty quickly and so, I think, have enjoyed the two hour spot we've had - this will be the second time we've done that.
Today we are making cute little loopy flowers - very easy and they'll be able to finish several in class. It is always nice for them to be able to finish something and get to take it home. This is a beginner/basics class so sticking with a project for a week or so can be a little tough! :) The other project I have for today is teaching them how to make yo-yos. Did you know you can crochet those?! :) Well, not the up and down toy type but round circles made from lots of DC (double crochet) that you can do so much with! I'm working on a hot mat for my table. Today the girls will work on rows of yo-yos though as the first one I started was rounds and that is a little more tricky.
Fun - Fun! :)
More later! Have a happy Friday,y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment