Friday, March 25, 2011

Thankful Thought

Missed putting this up yesterday but wanted to make sure to include something I'm thankful for this week! I believe it is so important to make the choice to BE Thankful. :)
So! This week I am especially thankful for the results of my daughter's blood test (she is hypoglycemic), thankful for my mom's improving health, thankful for the GORGEOUS spring weather outside :), thankful for my little garden plot that I get to work at and try to grow something - carrots coming up as we speak and baby tomato plants inside getting ready to go outside!
I am thankful to wake up to the birds' singing - love hearing that in the mornings. Thankful for the flowers that are showing up everywhere. What a beautiful time of year.
What are you thankful for today?
Pretty Pansies

1 comment: