Wednesday, March 2, 2011

LIFE

Well, it seems that all relaxing and rest I got last month....the extra time to crochet and create...was a huge blessing from the Lord..shoring me up for the storms to come!
I am sorry, my blogging friends, to not have updated this page as often as I had wanted!
My family has had quite the month! Seems almost everyone we know has been hit with nasty illness this season, my little nephew had heart surgery, my daughter had a week of being very dizzy and passing out, my youngest sister had a baby (Yay!! Good news!) and now my mom is in the hospital. Whew. Do you ever feel like life is just spinning out of control around you?! I thank God that in spite of these feelings we have His assurance that, as His children, He has promised to never leave us. He IS always in control.
God is our refuge and strength,
a very present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way,
though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea,
though its waters roar and foam,
though the mountains tremble at its swelling.

Psalm 46:1-2
I do hope you all will be here when I get back! I will be MIA for awhile....until we figure out what's up with my mom, most likely. 
Praying y'all have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment