Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Oh Dear

Well, it's Wednesday....late.... and I've missed my Tuesday post and today's post.
I have been sitting up at the Children's hospital with my sister while my nephew has surgery on his heart. A very long couple of days. So I'm sorry to have disappeared on you - my blog friends but I'll be back soon!! :)
Ok - here is a Tuesday Tip for you. :) When stocking your yarn travel bag....to take to occupy the time in the hospital waiting rooms....don't forget your scissors!!! Silly me! I finished a project but had no scissors to finish it off and my other project was a wrap....3 colors....changing rows....no scissors! So - don't forget the scissors! haha
Hoping y'all are having a splendid week. The sun is shining here and I've enjoyed getting out in it at least a little here and there.
Talk to you more soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment