Thursday, February 10, 2011

Just for Fun

This pic doesn't do the blanket justice! Arg!
 Well, we got hit with the cold again this week. Not that I'm complaining....I have totally enjoyed staying in, drinking my hot coffee and working on all the heavy crochet that is not so easy to do when the temps get above 100! :) Anyway, I just took a couple pics of various projects that are in the works. Yes, I'm one of those types with several projects started at one time. LOL  I do have high hopes of having at least 3 of those finished this week! Yay! What have y'all been up to during these chilly cold days?
Heart rug, Valentine scarf....

poncho order...such gorgeous colors!

Grannies!!!

yarn!! yarn!! yarn!!

1 comment:

  1. I too like to have a couple of projects on the go.. why I just don't know as I like to see something finished - having two + just makes the time longer.

    loving your work :)

    ReplyDelete