Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Well it's Wednesday :)

And I've been gone FOREVER! What a crazy start to 2011 our family has had. But God is gracious and good to us and our Hope is in Him!
I have missed my little blog. Not sure anyone reads it really but I do enjoy keeping it up. Hopefully, things have settled down just a bit and I can get back to it!
So! What is everyone up to this fine May day? We here in North Texas have some storms rolling through. The rain is always nice and I love hearing the thunder and watching the lightening...until it get too close! haha :)
I have been trying to decide what to work on for my little Etsy shop next. Seems sales are so random that it is hard to know what to list. I hate to make a dozen of something when only one sells in a month or more! :) I did have a really big order for my little heart bookmarks last month! I was so thrilled! Someone was getting them for favors at a baby shower - what a cool idea! Think I should make them in other pastel colors for that sort of thing - maybe!
I have been into making flowers this past week. I've actually had sick peeps in my home and finally caved and got it myself so just random crocheting going on here. BUT, I really like the flowers - now to just decide what to do with them! Some of them are big. I've made flowers for projects - mostly thread - before but these are yarn and as big as my palm.
I also sold a few of the doll clothes I've made so that has been nice. There are several more outfits I'd like to try just not sure what will go. Of course, my daughter won't be too disappointed if they don't sell as she will most likely get them for her American Girl doll!
So, here are some pics of my recent meandering through my yarn and options. :) Have a great day!






2 comments:

  1. The flowers are very pretty. Perhaps you could sell them as "Hot Pads". Although, they are really too pretty to set hot pots on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! Good idea! Everybody should have at least one pretty hot pad!

    ReplyDelete