Friday, May 13, 2011

Fun Friday

For today's fun tid-bit I am posting a link for a website I just found today! I'm lately on the lookout for places I can order yarn from. There is only one specialty yarn shop in my area....at least that I know of! They have some lovely yarn but mostly the very high end stuff that I can only dream of affording. LOL
I'm one of those that truly loves the nicer fibers out there but am in the middle range of what I can justify spending on a skein! Anyway, I browse the internet occasionally, looking for good deals. I have found two shops I'd love to buy from - only problem being they are in Europe and the shipping prices would kill me! Of course, this is mostly because of how much I'd want to order....in order to get the deal on shipping overseas! :) Today, however, I ran across this site. They have a fairly good variety at good prices and they are in the US! Yay for me! Now to drool over yarn photos and try to decide what I want next time I have some yarn money!
Here's the link for Hugga Bugga Yarns - cute name, too, huh?! http://www.huggabugga.com/index.html Happy Weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment