Friday, November 16, 2012

MUG RUGS

Today I am promoting my Mug Rugs.
So far I've really only made them in fall colors but they'd be great in any color...maybe I should branch out?!? :)
Years ago my grandma taught me how to make potholders. Her pattern had been passed down..I don't know how far. It makes those great double thick, nice and sturdy potholders that last for--ev--er!! I love them! Well, a few years ago I decided I wanted some new coaster options and decided to "shrink" grannies pattern to see if that would work. IT DID!! And they are so cute and handy....yes, I'm a little biased! But they really are great!
They make great gifts for college students, teachers, grandparents, GUYS...ok, really anybody that likes a mug of anything hot anytime! :)


1 comment:

  1. Angela,
    Hello! I am a first time visitor and love your blog and your work. The mug rugs are practical and we have used a similar pattern for potholders, too. Glad you stopped over to the Deep Roots page. You are welcome anytime!

    ReplyDelete